RE: libspf2.org - Returned mail: see transcript for details

2004-06-28 01:39:55
I'm not the webmaster of the site, but I do know that the library is in
transition from:
http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/libspf-alt/
http://www.libspf2.org/

In addition to the new website, a mild re-organization of the library's
directory structure has been done, the test suite is being updated, an issue
tracking database is being established, support for several MTAs are being
written, and source control is being established to make it easier for the
development team.

I'd expect to find plenty of problems at this time.

Unless I was a %(_at_)#^%& jerk-wad, that is. Then I'd probably post a really
inflammatory message on a public mailing list instead of just sending a
friendly notice to the domain owner using whois.

Michael R. Brumm