Re: Re: Some stats on TXT usage in domain names (updated)

2004-06-28 01:18:43
On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 10:11:07AM +0200,
 Lars B. Dybdahl <Lars(_at_)dybdahl(_dot_)dk> wrote
 a message of 41 lines which said:

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
And I think most of French people do not read any english written
journals. And I do not know if there are any articles in the french
written journals like in the Linux Journal about SPF. So French people
perhaps simply do not know SPF.

I never wrote that. Please quote properly.

The simplest way to filter away a lot of spam around here, is to remove
all e-mails that contain a $-sign - it's a sign that doesn't occur in
99,9% of most people's e-mails.

What about Perl programmers? :-)