Re: SPF will solve spam and punish spammers

2004-07-22 15:49:24
Le vendredi 23 Juillet 2004 00:39, Nico Kadel-Garcia a écrit :

SPF does indeed solve the spam problem. SPF will bring spammers to
justice.

Any claim this foolish means the poster is either unaware of the
workarounds, or is trying to troll the group.

*plonk*

Eh, you may be right, I had forgotten my beloved ~/.autoplonk file, such a
blackhole that I sometimes happen to even forget its existence ;-)

Could be the most appropriate solution to this neverending troll.

...But I might also consider putting in it posters that keep sending to this
list messages bearing a nice "*****SPAM*****" in the subject, as you just
did ;-)

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E