Re: Is SPF serving the best interests of the end-user?

2004-07-23 07:56:51
"Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart(_at_)bmsi(_dot_)com> writes:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 spf(_at_)nevster(_dot_)net wrote:

Again, Meng, thank you for the pointers.  My preference is strongly in
favour TMDA right now.  Perhaps SPF can integrate with it somehow...

Please! Please!  Please stop TMDA installations from sending their
stupid confirmation email for messages with SPF fail (i.e. that I
never sent)!  [ ... ]

[ ... ]

But, if every TMDA installation would refrain from sending responses
for messages that fail SPF, then they could part of the solution instead
of part of the problem.

You should send this message to the tmda-users mailing list.  Here's how
to find it: