RE: Fwd: Sender-ID and free software

2004-07-25 14:16:22
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:11:56 -0400, Paul Iadonisi wrote
...if his assertion is correct that the technology will
be dropped if Microsoft doesn't give MARID an answer pronto (and I hope
that means an *acceptable* answer as I've stated above), then I say let
Microsoft dig their own grave IF that is what they so choose.  And IF
Microsoft chooses to dig that grave, lets not fall into it with them.

One thing I'd like someone to clarify, if possible: What is covered by
Microsoft's patent claims?  Could they claim that the "original recipie" SPF
is in violation, or does this discussion only apply to the new features that
are planned?