RE: Fwd: Sender-ID and free software

2004-07-25 14:20:43
On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 17:11, Paul Iadonisi wrote:

that means an *acceptable* answer as I've stated above), then I say let
Microsoft dig their own grave IF that is what they so choose.  And IF
Microsoft chooses to dig that grave, lets not fall into it with them.

  However, I should add this.  IMO, there seems to be simply not enough
time between now and whatever deadlines (IETF-60 is it?) to take
whatever answer Microsoft gives MARID and have lawyers representing the
FSF, OSI, and commercial MTA developers to even determine if it is
acceptable.
  For people on this list and the MARID list to be upset about reaching
this late stage with no acceptable answer from Microsoft, when it has
been brought up various forums since the beginning is entirely
understandable.  And it is insulting to be told, in so many words to "be
quiet, you are being unprofessional" when that opinion is being
expressed.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator