Re: SPF will solve spam and punish spammers

2004-07-26 18:40:47
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:46:19 -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote
It also has problems dealing with more than a few simultaneous port
25 connections: it didn't used to be able to handle more than one,
but my reports from a user in the field says that it still bogs down
badly with more than a dozen simultaneous incoming messages.

I don't know about that.  I can tell you that Exchange 5.5 can't seem to
accept more than one message per connection.  This doesn't seem like a
security issue, though, so I think it's rather off the point.