RE: "RE: Which address of this list shouldauto-responses go?"

2004-08-21 17:55:46
This list server is better than any other I have used.
It requires confirmation of email address, which is common.

But it also does not accept email from non-registered email addresses.
I have never seen this feature before.

When spammers use lists to spam, they don't send from a registered email
address.  They tend to use fake email addresses.  However they may register
just to harvest email addresses.  The list server can't stop this.

I have never been spammed by this list server, yet!

Theoretically a spammer could register to send spam, even it has not happened
on this list as you claim.

I am glad spammers are not doing that!

Thanks,
Shelby