RE: "RE: Which address of this list shouldauto-responses go?"

2004-08-21 17:29:08
This list server is better than any other I have used.
It requires confirmation of email address, which is common.

But it also does not accept email from non-registered email addresses.
I have never seen this feature before.

When spammers use lists to spam, they don't send from a registered email
address.  They tend to use fake email addresses.  However they may register
just to harvest email addresses.  The list server can't stop this.

I have never been spammed by this list server, yet!

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Jesse
Gordon
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:24 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: "RE: [spf-discuss] Which address of this list
shouldauto-responses go?"

Shelby,

If somebody joins this mailing list, and proceedes to send an advertisement
to everybody who posts, as soon as they post,
will they have spammed?

-Jesse

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.