Re: SPF makes the BBC

2004-09-06 11:42:02
Peter Bowyer wrote:

I'm an end user (of the Exim MTA). The Microsoft license for SenderID (or
specifically, the alleged incomatability of that license with the GPL) has
caused the maintainer of the MTA to decline to consider incorporating
SenderID in his (and therefore my) software.
Although it's worth noting that the maintainer of Exim doesn't particularly like SPF, because of the forwarding/redirection problem. It's not clear to me that he ever had plans to implement it anyway.