Re: SPF validator

2004-09-08 11:44:25
Excellent, I have also incorporated your changes in the validator.
Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 01:26:33PM -0400, Paul Bissex wrote:
FWIW I made a couple quick changes to the script: 1) embedding the
form so the script is self-contained; 2) doing a "host -t TXT" lookup
if the user enters what looks like a domain name.

Obviously the messages my code displays should be integrated into the
script's overall output and error reporting mechanism.

I'll have a look at that later on.

(And I use Whitesmith style. Sorry!)

  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/
  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/spfvalidate.phps
  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/diff.txt

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.