Re: SPF validator

2004-09-08 10:26:33
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:15:20 +0200, Koen Martens <spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx> wrote:
All,

I have just written an SPF record validator, the source of which follows
below this message. It is online at

        http://spf.sonologic.nl/

FWIW I made a couple quick changes to the script: 1) embedding the
form so the script is self-contained; 2) doing a "host -t TXT" lookup
if the user enters what looks like a domain name.

Obviously the messages my code displays should be integrated into the
script's overall output and error reporting mechanism.

(And I use Whitesmith style. Sorry!)

  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/
  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/spfvalidate.phps
  http://toolbot.com/private/spfvalidate/diff.txt

pb

--
paul bissex, e-scribe.com -- database-driven web development
413.585.8095