Re: Unified SPF policy daemon and constructing a personal whitelist

2004-09-09 20:16:00
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 11:26:12AM +0800, AccuSpam wrote:

| >  First, all the known identities are tested in search of a
| >  positive result.  (A positive result requires that both
| >  authentication and policy tests pass.)  If the policy test
| >  passes, that means "the purported sender is known not to be
| >  a spammer domain";
|

| Which will include all domains the spammers uses only once per spam run,
unless your policy tests sources are updated in real-time and have large enough
sample to detect re-use of domain within spam run.

No, what you said would be "the purported sender is not
known to be a spammer domain".

What I said was "the purported sender is known not to be a
spammer domain."