Re: Unified SPF policy daemon and constructing a personal whitelist

2004-09-09 20:36:09
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:37:51PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

Cloudmark: http://rating.cloudmark.com/senderid/

I have been using rating.cloudmark.com extensively, for the last couple of weeks. Very good service. :)

I am not ready yet to "PASS" unconditionally, when deemed of good reputation. But, for now, I give a +2.5 SA score in such cases.

Indeed, it only suffers from a lack of "small" domains, such as mine; *pout*. :) Seriously, though, this is, of course, an issue with all reputation services: if you're not sending tens of thousands of messages a day, you can never build up a good reputation.

- Mark

       System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,