Re: Unified SPF policy daemon and constructing a personal whitelist

2004-09-09 22:08:21
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 03:36:09AM +0000, Mark wrote:

| Indeed, it only suffers from a lack of "small" domains, such as mine;
| *pout*. :) Seriously, though, this is, of course, an issue with all
| reputation services: if you're not sending tens of thousands of messages a
| day, you can never build up a good reputation.

I would wager that if each of us on this list were to expose
our addressbooks in crude or subtle fashion (crude as I have
done; subtle as in LOAF) we would in very short order have
quite enough to go on.

I invite people to run through their Mail folders and send
me a list of domains to which they have sent mail.  I will
aggregate those results and offer them up in a structured
format.  Two heads are better than one, and so forth.

It'd be nice if we could query Gossip, too.