Re: SPF Website links - Disclaimer wording ideas

2004-09-09 22:43:19

I like:
We SPF, therefore we are.

We SPF, therefore you know we are.
We SPF, so you can tell we are.

 - or -

SPF - So they know where you came from.

                --eli

Guy

I think, therefore I think I am. - Guy Watkins

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Jon
Bertrand
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:38 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] SPF Website links - Disclaimer wording ideas

The talk on needing more SPF website links reminded me:

When we finally add our SPF records (this month I hope) I've been planing on
adding a SPF logo with a statement something like:

[SPF Logo] We use SPF for your protection.

or
[SPF Logo] We use email SPF so you can know when a message comes from us.

I was going to make it a link to the SPF site.

Anybody got any snappy tag lines for this?  I'm looking for a warm-fuzzy
business kind of thing.

  We encourage you to validate our emails with SPF.

  We use SPF so you can know an email comes from us.

Something like that.

Jon B.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.