Re: Disappointed, yet..not surprised (was Re: Disap pointed)

2004-09-23 08:36:08
US citizens.

I contacted my congressman. Their office was VERY receptive to my input. Anti-Spam is a huge issue in Washington.

They were not aware of the SPF/Sender-ID/Caller-ID situation.

I have asked them to look at a moratorium on patents on software and in particular the patent applied for by Microsoft.

Please, all of you, do the same. Sometimes congress does in fact act with lightning speed. Issues such as anti-spam legislation are a huge feather in their cap and congressman 'want' to have their name on the bill. Great for re-election.

That's what can be done and it works.

To get to your state....
http://www.house.gov/

Best,