Re: Disappointed, yet..not surprised (was Re: Disap pointed)

2004-09-23 19:18:37
Oh, and the letter (to an elected representative) should be short, to
the point, and no more than one page (sorry) - but with an invitation
to contact you for more information, or even a pointer to a webpage
with all of the information.

Anne

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:55:00 -0400, John Hinton <webmaster(_at_)ew3d(_dot_)com>