Re: Disappointed, yet..not surprised (was Re: Disap pointed)

2004-09-23 08:54:45
On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 11:36:08AM -0400, John Hinton wrote:

| I contacted my congressman. Their office was VERY receptive to my input.
| Anti-Spam is a huge issue in Washington.

If y'all are going to contact your elected representatives,
I suggest taking a few moments to define your message ---
their response might well be "OK, we looked into it, and
Microsoft says their solution will work, so what's wrong it
they patented it?  We'll publish PRA today."