RE: Disappointed, yet..not surprised (was Re: Disap pointed)

2004-09-24 07:22:51
Unfortunately I do not have time for lengthy debates or discussions
today. IMHO if you think software patents are okay you have
not yet done
enough research on the topic but if you want to debate it I may have
some time tomorrow.

Software patents are OK in principle, its just that if the rules were
applied properly the number issued each year would be less than ten.

RSA was a reasonable application, I did not like it but it was reasonable.