Re: Re: [SPF Classic] Policy best practices should be kept out

2004-10-07 15:15:15
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Tony Finch wrote:

And how am I supposed to find out all my users' forwarding addresses?

1) Create a web interface to list forwarders for each recipient
   with a check-box for SRS forwarders.

2) Default recipients to accept all mail without rejecting SPF fail
   (but still insert Received-SPF header) until they enter a list of valid
   forwarders.

3) Inform your users of the new tool to authenticate email - which
   they can activate by going to your web interface and
   configuring their forwarders.  Remind them that this shows
   what a competent and forward looking ISP you are.