RE: Re: [SPF Classic] Policy best practices should be kept out

2004-10-07 08:45:00
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, guy wrote:

If I say don't accept mail from an address, or a list of addresses, then
don't accept it.

If you say that you will be wrong, if you ever email me (or any of my 30K
users) via a forwarding email addresses and if I were irresponsible enough
to deploy SPF checks.

Or maybe you really do mean what your SPF record says and you want to be
unable to email a large proportion of open source software developers and
academics, etc.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
SOLE: NORTH 2 OR 3 VEERING NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 LOCALLY IN SOUTH 6. SHOWERS. GOOD.