Re: Resposible SUBMITTER

2004-10-17 11:08:27
In <41723484(_dot_)6C95(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

Actually I still haven't got the idea of your draft.  If I
understand it correctly (?), you've invented a new identity
[...]

But I still don't understand why we need a SUBMITTER identity
at all, in addition to the known MAIL FROM identity.  Where
would I need or want an additional identity, as a normal user ?

While I've snipped most of Frank's reply, I agree with all of it.
Maybe I'm missing something too, but I just don't see the point of
creating an identity out of thin air.

-wayne