Re: Get your act together.

2004-10-22 14:57:52
Richard Bang wrote:

I take part is several groups based around the use and
production of RFC's and this must be the messiest and most
hostile I've seen.

MARID was worse on a higher level.  The most popular word in
USEFOR is "liar" (when talking with the editor).   I tested a
*PLONK* once, but it wasn't adopted as standard working style.

Unless you people (not all of you) start behaving like
adults SPF will die.

The essential idea of SPF (or rather of RMX) is so clear and
simple, that it won't die no matter what "we", MicroSoft, or
the IAB do.  Now why did your statement reference Stephane's
article, he's one of the most civilised authors here ?

                         Bye, Frank