Re: SPF authenticates, it does not identify spam

2004-10-22 07:12:03
Richard Bang wrote

After implementing SPF on our servers and turning it on to reject
SPF fails I saw a drop in spam of between 50-80%.

Smile guys!  You have a working product in the field and success stories are
starting to roll in.

1.  Do more P.R.  Emphasize the successes.  Give helpful tips on setting up.
Openly admit and document any friction spots.  Try to find workarounds for them.

2. Develop more implementations and tools.  Debug the existing ones.  Make
simpler, more bulletproof installation schemes.

3. Keep on the standards track.

4. Plan for the future.

Mark Holm