Re: the Seth Hypothetical

2004-10-25 13:09:24

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:33:28 -0600, Commerco WebMaster
<webmaster(_at_)commerco(_dot_)net> wrote:

I liked guy's idea to further qualify ordering of scope with if/then and
boolean logic choices, but I don't really know if that level of flexibility
would be needed for most implementations.  Nevertheless, I like it because
it really does maximize the likelihood that Scope should be able to provide
an absolute publisher intended answer for just about any combination of
scopes thrown at it.