RE: Unity, organisation and information for themasses

2004-10-28 15:18:21

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Guy wrote:

What is getting stupid is blaming Wayne for what he has done.  By creating
his draft he highlights the problems with draft-lentczner-spf-00, which
should not have been sent to the IETF.  IMHO

Maybe Wayne's draft should have been submitted to the IETF and not
draft-lentczner-spf-00.

What we should do is ask that Wayne and Mark work together on -01 draft
that will then be the one submitted for EXPERIMENTAL RFC.

If they can not agree on something among themselve privately, perhaps they
can then bring it to attention of this group and we'll try to resolve it
and if its not possible after brief discussion, then make list of all
unresolved differences into a poll and ask people to say which one they
prefer in next draft.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks