Re: Unity, organisation and information for the masses

2004-10-28 01:44:05
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:22:04PM +0200,
 Koen Martens <spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx> wrote
 a message of 120 lines which said:

We believe all these sites should become one site,

You have my full support. I believe that spf.pobox.com is by far the
best of the mentioned sites but it is basically unmaintained.

  - A really clear description of what SPF actually does, written for newbies

  - A clear and concise description of how to set up spf records, what to
    put in the TXT record, and how to get it into all the various dns systems
    out there.

spf.pobox.com is quite good on that respect.

  - enduser support (already up on rt.sonologic.nl /
  - spf(_at_)sonologic(_dot_)nl

Yes :-)