RE: Yet another poll: SenderID/PRA topics

2004-10-31 20:40:46
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Greg
Connor
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 10:30 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Yet another poll: SenderID/PRA topics

Regardless of how you feel about SenderID, it's clear that it is taking up
a lot of bandwidth, time and energy of this list.  I would like to know if
people feel that the SenderID/PRA arguments should continue, or be
taken to
another forum.

You may answer on-list or privately.  You may explain your position, but I
would prefer that you not reply to other people expressing theirs.  Please
REPLY ONLY ONCE to this thread.

Should discussion of "SenderID and use of v=spf1 records in PRA
context" be
allowed on spf-discuss?

1. Definitely should.

It affects SPF directly.  People ought to be able to discuss it.  Doesn't
mean that I think the discussion will affect anything.

Scott Kitterman