Yet another poll: SenderID/PRA topics

2004-10-31 20:29:55
Regardless of how you feel about SenderID, it's clear that it is taking up a lot of bandwidth, time and energy of this list. I would like to know if people feel that the SenderID/PRA arguments should continue, or be taken to another forum.

You may answer on-list or privately. You may explain your position, but I would prefer that you not reply to other people expressing theirs. Please REPLY ONLY ONCE to this thread.

Should discussion of "SenderID and use of v=spf1 records in PRA context" be allowed on spf-discuss?

1. Definitely should. This is an issue I feel strongly about and I feel it is crucial to SPF.

2. Probably should. I feel it is relevant, but if I'm outvoted I will not worry too much.

3. No preference. It's OK if people want to talk about it here, or take it elsewhere.

4. Probably shouldn't. It isn't really on topic, and should be moved. I will follow the discussion elsewhere if I care about it, so that people who don't care about it won't be bothered. Brief announcements and updates are probably OK but not ongoing discussion.

5. Definitely shouldn't. I don't care about the issue, and I wish people would stop talking about it on SPF-Discuss.