Re: v=spf1 include:spf-a.hotmail.com include:spf-b.hotmail.com ~all

2004-11-03 22:10:48
In <418975E5(_dot_)8040506(_at_)telerama(_dot_)com>
<mholm(_at_)medrad(_dot_)com> writes:

Well, it would be nice if they populated the spf records for
spf-a.hotmail.com and spf-b.hotmail.com  In fact, it would be nice if
the domains existed at all!  Perhaps I just caught them in mid stream.

Interesting.

This is both very good news and kind of bad news.

I am glad to see some signs that MS is moving forward by deploying SPF
records.  This very good news.

The kind of bad news is that they deployed something that is broken.
Something that can effect any and all email they send.  Can you
imagine hotmail doing so little testing on any other kind of change?

*sigh*.

two steps forward and one step back is still a step forward.

-wayne