RE: Re: v=spf1 include:spf-a.hotmail.com include:spf-b.

2004-11-04 03:36:48
If I am not mistaken for not monitoring postmaster
they deserve a place on the rfc ignorant list ;-)))))))
Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Stephane Bortzmeyer
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:34 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: v=spf1 include:spf-a.hotmail.com
include:spf-b.

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:58:46AM +0100,  Stefan Engelbert
<stefan(_at_)gfi(_dot_)com> wrote  a message of 77 lines which said:

Could be also that they just dont know what they are doing :-)

Nevertheless, I wrote to postmaster(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com(_dot_) I let you
laugh of the automatic reply: