Re: v=spf1 include:spf-a.hotmail.com include:spf-b.

2004-11-04 03:34:18
On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:58:46AM +0100,
 Stefan Engelbert <stefan(_at_)gfi(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 77 lines which said:

Could be also that they just dont know what they are doing :-)

Nevertheless, I wrote to postmaster(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com(_dot_) I let you
laugh of
the automatic reply:

Subject: RE: Broken SPF record at hotmail.com - Remove
From: postmaster(_at_)css(_dot_)one(_dot_)microsoft(_dot_)com
To: bortzmeyer(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 02:02:35 -0800

Thank you for sending an e-mail message to Hotmail Support. However,
this is not a monitored e-mail address.

To get support sign in to your Hotmail account and click "Help" for the
most up-to-date information on your issues as well as recent customer
questions. If you need more assistance, you can contact us through Help,
and we'll respond within one business day.

Having problems signing in? If you need to retrieve or reset your
password, add or update your alternate e-mail address, or change your
secret question, go to:

https://memberservices.passport.net/

That's correct! Nobody reads postmaster(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com! If you are not a
customer, you cannot tell them anything!