Re: Formal call for nominations for people to sit on the "SPF Leadership Council"

2004-11-10 16:10:54
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 17:14 -0500, csm(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com wrote:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, wayne spewed into the bitstream:

w>
w>
w>I nominate and/or second:
w>
w>Chuck Mead

Well... I've been so busy teaching this is the first I noticed this. I
would serve... and thank you Wayne for the nomination.

i'll second that one!!

By the way, where was this conversation? It looks almost like some sort
of IRC log as i dont recall seeing this in an email - if so, why is this
activity NOT being conducted on the list?

Michael Weiner

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.