I am not back (yet)

2004-11-15 12:06:51
Hello List,

I have received some abusive mail from James Couzens privately. In
between the suggestions about my age and other insults he wrote that he
thought I would have to post some explanation as to why i am all of a
sudden 'back'.

I am not back.

I accepted my nomination because I got a lot of private
emails asking me to stay with spf. I'll see what the elections bring, in
the mean time i am as gone as i was, only adding the odd comment about
this election process if I feel the need. As you may have noticed, this
need is basically limited to at most 2 posts a day.

As others may have noticed I am also still active on spf-help and will
continue to do so. From James' private emails I gather this is not
really appreciated, but I tend to believe that this is his personal
opinion and will happily continue answering requests on spf-help for a
while, just as I have said on my earlier post.

Sorry for the noise that this message ultimately is.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.