RE: Voting testers please

2004-11-17 08:00:45
John,

Excellent work - and yes, very funny with the candidates, perhaps they might
like to help us, good for PR eh? :-)

Can you make use of the <label for=""> tag around the candidate name so that
the hit area for the checkbox is larger than just the box. I know this is an
HTML 4.0 tag, but it should be benign for HTML 3.2.

Regards,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
jpinkerton
Sent: 17 November 2004 13:29
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Voting testers please

This needs testing please - http://www.spf_vote.idimo.com

Let me have a couple of e-mail address which you can use to receive the key
and the copy result, and I'll set up test accounts for them.

Any issues, please report browser type, OS and specific problem details.
I'm not too interested in cosmetics - not enough time.  I'll make it look
prettier for the next one :-)

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com