RE: TXT lookup problem

2004-11-19 16:26:58
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: vrijdag 19 november 2004 18:15
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] TXT lookup problem

Windows for sure returns true. Could be fixed if pobox would
publish the SPF String in double quotes....

I do not understand what you are trying to say here. You must not
publish the SPF record with double quotes included in the record.  The
record that pobox.com publishes is correct right now. It does not
need to be changed at all.

I was not the one saying that. :) I read Stefan to mean, though, that he
wanted double quoting only for Windoze DNS internally; not that the double
quotes should actually get visibly exported to the SPF record.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,