Re: Re: Can the SPF technique be used to stop IP addres

2004-11-23 03:52:48
On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 10:47:13AM +0000,
 David Woodhouse <dwmw2(_at_)infradead(_dot_)org> wrote
 a message of 19 lines which said:

That's just like forwarding -- it's _forgery_ when _your_ router
sends packets with _my_ IP address.

Sorry, David but, since it is not April 1st, I conclude that you know
almost nothing to IP. You should talk only about SPF and SMTP, where
your posts (specially about the forwarding problem) are much more
interesting.

It's _my_ IP address, and it's my right to demand that you stop
forging it. Your router needs to use NAT.

Damn! My coffee is now spilled over my keyboard!