Re: Can the SPF technique be used to stop IP address sp

2004-11-23 03:54:31
On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 11:48:35AM +0100,
 Stefan Engelbert <stefan(_at_)gfi(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 59 lines which said:

I don't think at all IP spoofing is a problem nowadays.

Of course it is, and a big one. dDOS with spoofed IP addresses occur
daily at big sites. But David's solution is hopelessly wrong.

With modern Routers/Switchs you are allready allready protected.

Please explain how I am protected against a spoofing starting on your
site (where you use routers and switches that I do not trust).