CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL -- 2nd REMINDER

2004-11-25 05:04:36
CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL

2nd REMINDER

Please visit http://www.spfvote.idimo.com and place your votes for members
of the SPF council.

Voting ends at 09:00 GMT Tuesday 30th November 2004.

The automatically counted results will be available on the same url
immediately after voting ends.

Please report any problems with the voting procedure or any queries with the
result to spfvote(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com

Added another candidates declaration.

There is now a note of anyone who has been issued with an access key but has
not yet voted.  The link is via the number of people who have voted.  This
is enable forgery attempts to be tracked ( I've already had one attempt, if
anyone is interested enough to do the tracking I'll supply the details
offlist )

I've had only one message bounce and I've resent it manually.

I have had one instance of an access key being sent but not received.  That
person contacted me offlist and I sent the key manually, but they still have
not voted, and I haven't had any bounced mail, so - I can do no more until
they contact me again, or I see their vote being cast.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492