CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL -- 4th REMINDER

2004-11-27 03:15:30
CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL

4th REMINDER

Please visit http://www.spfvote.idimo.com and place your votes for members
of the SPF council.

Voting ends at 09:00 GMT Tuesday 30th November 2004.

The automatically counted results will be available on the same url
immediately after voting ends.

Please report any problems with the voting procedure or any queries with the
result to spfvote(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com

REMINDER - specifically for candidates.
Not all candidates have voted yet.
If you are a candidate, please be sure to vote.

Some people might have a TMDA set up for their e-mail account.  I can not
garantee that I will catch all the challenges issued (I've had one already
and have replied to it).

To save time after the end of the vote, I suggest that anyone with concerns
about who has been voting takes the time to read the list of voters.

Happy Thanksgiving to those is the USA - have a good weekend everyone else
:-)

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com