Re: Ignoring rejected mail?

2004-12-01 10:11:23
Hello!

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 02:05:09PM +0000, Mark wrote:
[...]

SRS is based on the 'what-goes-around-comes-around' principle; or, rather,
'what does not go around should not come around'. I have been using SRS
for a good year now, and primarily for the purpose of detecting fake
DSNs.

AFAIR, you're using the SRS format for what amounts to something
equivalent to non-digest SES, just with more overhead (you encode your
domain twice IIRC, once in the real domain position, once in the
original-domain part of the SRS additions).

I.e. you use
SRS0+aaaa=bb=asarian-host(_dot_)net=user(_at_)asarian-host(_dot_)net,
if I'm right (aaaa and bb being the "signature" and timestamp).

Am I wrong?

Kind regards,

Hannah.