Moratorium on discussiong certain subjects

2004-12-01 14:10:59
In <20041201175425(_dot_)GB10222(_at_)schlund(_dot_)de> Hannah Schroeter
<hannah(_at_)schlund(_dot_)de> writes:

BTW, this discussion is violating Meng's moratorium on this subject,
so maybe we should just leave it for a while.

Ok, I'll shut up about this (which subject(s) *exactly* is/are covered
by the moratorium [a reference to the message ID or so would be enough -
I must have missed the moratorium mail]?) after this mail.

See:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200411/1212.html

| I would further like to declare a moratorium on the subjects
| of:
|
| 1) whether "-all" is wise or foolish given that verbatim
|    forwarding may or may not be a common practice,
|
| 2) whether (forwarders are responsible for doing SRS) or
|    (receivers are responsible for whitelisting forwarders).

| This moratorium will last for, uh, the rest of the year
| until Jan 1. Appeals should go to the SPF council (after
| elections are over) and to Greg Connor, the List Mom, at
| spf-discuss-owner(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

-wayne