Re: Re: spf-statement-on-SenderID

2004-12-13 04:30:05

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hector Santos" <winserver(_dot_)support(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: spf-statement-on-SenderID

Here's an idea:

Forget about it!  Take it all out.  Don't mention it at all.

If anything, just say

"Microsoft SENDERID uses SPF technology. See Microsoft Web Site."

period.

All you guys are doing are creating more of a mess with concepts you
shouldn't be involved with in the first place.

Hear, hear !   I've been saying this for ages - stop dealing with a problem
that is not ours - it's Sender-ID's problem.  See
http://spf.idimo.com/other_protocols.html

If there had been as much time put into coding as has been into this
irrelevancy, we'd have solved the mail-lists and forwarding issues by now
:-/

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com