Re: Re: Open council and project issues

2004-12-19 05:24:29
Frank Ellermann in <41C50FA4(_dot_)5F84(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>:

I WANT A NEW INTERNET-DRAFT FOR SPF THIS YEAR.

I'd prefer priority #1 to be a press announcement about the
council and it's immediate agenda. There's been a hiatus and the
Internet community needs to know that spf  is ready to start
pushing its way back into the limelight.

Priority #2 for me, #2 only because it requires more time to be
devoted than #1, is the internet draft. I'm not certain that the
ietf process will accommodate spf - the bizarre handling of their
working groups doesn't inspire confidence - but its imprimatur
could be beneficial and we should give it our best shot.

All the remaining council agenda items are peripheral, imo, and
can wait until after spf has regained its momentum.