Re: Re: Open council and project issues

2004-12-19 13:29:52
Sunday, December 19, 2004, 3:12:43 PM, Chuck wrote:

CM> Jim Hill wrote:
Frank Ellermann in <41C50FA4(_dot_)5F84(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>:

I'd prefer priority #1 to be a press announcement about the
council and it's immediate agenda. There's been a hiatus and the
Internet community needs to know that spf  is ready to start
pushing its way back into the limelight.

CM> I am working on that... I should have something prepared before the end
CM> of the week.

Will this include a separate informational announcement placed shortly
afterwards as a second hit, showing that a coherent pushback has started
with new 'official' council domain, existing 'official' sites and strongly
recommended sites ?

Special mention of places/maillists to get good quality types of SPF help
would also seem a useful priority.

Shane