MS press release hypes SenderID

2005-03-05 09:01:55
At 12:20 PM 3/5/2005 +0100, you wrote:

> The idiot patent office that people are concerned about is the USPTO so
> USA law is the one that matters.

...for people in the USA, perhaps.  Please, don't be ignorant, the USPTO
isn't the only idiotic patent office in the world.

I would like to steer this thread back to the topic of the MS press release and Julian's question - what else should SPF be doing.

What else are we supposed to do?

I can toss out some more ideas, but I want to hear from others. What are some things SPF can do right now? I don't mean just PR, but anything that will help break the logjam. I agree with Julian, SPF shouldn't try to compete with Microsoft in the slick PR arena. But there are lots of PR-type things, like fixing the website, that will help. Let's make a list, then maybe a plan.

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD              * email:  dmq'at'gci-net.com   *  *
* IC Design Engineer               * phone:  USA 520-721-4583  *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                  *  *  *
*                                  * 9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.             * Tucson, Arizona 85710        *