Re: Open letter to the SPF Council

2005-04-29 07:02:42
In <20050429021732(_dot_)GA2596(_at_)alatheia(_dot_)elm(_dot_)net> Alex van den
Bogaerdt <alex(_at_)ergens(_dot_)op(_dot_)het(_dot_)net> writes:

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 11:13:25PM -0500, wayne wrote:

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence on spf-discuss.  I
have not been totally absent from the SPF community, but most of what
I've done has either been on the #spf IRC channel, or behind the
scenes.  [...]

Well, let's assume you missed a message or two about new
SPF adopters getting confused about the text presented to
them from the wizard:
   [...]
Perhaps you could put spf.pobox.com on the top of the list of things to fix.

No, I haven't missed those messages.  I've seen them, but I'm trying
to stay out of the website stuff.  My plate is full enough as is and
the website is an independant project that can be worked on by anyone
who is willing to step forward and actually do all the work.

I know this has only been going on for a couple of months and I also
understand that new SPF adopters cannot be considered important, but
please do it anyway as I am afraid I'm becoming a bit sarcastic.

Yeah, I can see the sarcasm, but I don't think anyone considers new
adoptors to be unimportant.

-wayne