RE: Open letter to the SPF Council

2005-05-06 05:38:08
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:13 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Open letter to the SPF Council

First off, I would like to apologize for my absence on spf-discuss.  I
have not been totally absent from the SPF community, but most of what
I've done has either been on the #spf IRC channel, or behind the
scenes.
I have also been working some on the SPF-classic draft.  I'm afraid that
the working documents have almost exclusively been mentioned on the
#spf IRC channel.  Each revision was made with the assumption that
"just a few more changes needed to be done, and I'll throw it off to
the spf-discuss list."  Then people come up with lots of good
suggestions, and I get distracted with other projects and it sits. :-<

Wayne,

For those of us who aren't on the #spf IRC channel, do you think you might
post #spf to a mailing list like you do for the council channel?

Scott Kitterman