Re: This is ridiculous.

2005-06-04 06:21:19
In <42A061D9(_dot_)5000000(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com> johnp
<johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com> writes:

It is a pity we don't have a leader with enough insight and knowledge
to call a halt to this fatuous discussion and clear the way forward.

You are right, we don't have *a* leader.  At best we have an SPF
council.

That said, there is is a plan to call discussions on the draft to a
halt.  There will be (I hope) an SPF council meeting tomorrow (Sunday)
which will rule on the final outstanding issues and then on Monday (I
hope), I will submit an updated draft to the IETF with the request
that it be reviewed for Proposed Standard status.

-wayne